A compact receiver with plenty of power
This compact receiver fits into a standard gauge opening
JBL's PRV-175 marine digital media receiver will change the way you listen to music on your boat — without forcing you to modify your vessel. This multimedia receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design that fits into a standard tachometer opening.
You'll enjoy AM/FM radio, of course, plus built-in Bluetooth® that lets you stream music from your smartphone. You can also use the rear aux input for your music player, or plug a thumb drive into the rear USB port to enjoy your favorite music.
Ready for an amp when you are
The PRV-175 features a set of rear-mounted preamp outputs, so you can expand your system with a marine amp in the future. The LED display lets you see what you're listening to with just a glance, while the watertight, UV-stable face and controls will stand up to sun, salt and moisture when you're riding the waves.
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- built-in amp (20 watts x 4 RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- marine-rated watertight face
- fits into a standard tachometer opening
- inputs: rear USB input, rear aux input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs
- required cutout: 3.365" (diameter) x 3.3125" (depth)
Compatible Products Under More Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/